We are looking for a C++ developer, who can be responsible for building a desktop dynamic link library that will replace
3rd party DLL file used in developer’s game build. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop this
application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Maintain and upgrade development of Lunipark platform game multiplayer client
- Develop and maintain Window Platform application using C++, WebRTC based protocol.
- Analyze Game API design
- Communication with overseas developers, Korean communication and understanding of Korean documentation are needed
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization