• Develop and execute marketing collateral strategies that align with overall marketing objectives and brand guidelines.
• Design high quality creatives for all media formats and types – social media, motion graphic feature videos, eDMs, print, online ad banners, gifs, infographics, product factsheets, brochures, case studies, presentations and other promotional materials, etc.
• Create templates and tools with a keen eye for details and consistent application across touch points.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and conceptualise innovative visuals and ensure that key messages for all marketing collateral is accurate, effective, and aligned.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis to stay informed of industry trends and best practices.
• Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of marketing collateral in driving customer engagement and sales.
• Manage the content creation process from ideation to final production.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Animation, Graphic Design, Media Arts, Illustration, Communications or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience in developing and executing marketing collateral strategies.
• Strong conceptual and design skills, with the ability to offer creative input to design solutions.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After effects), Microsoft Office, and other design and presentation tools.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with web content management systems a plus.
If you are passionate about creating persuasive marketing collateral that drives customer engagement and sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Interview process: 2 rounds
Then before 2nd interview, we will send a question and ask the candidate to produce poster/ppt.